In 2001, while vacationing in Punta del Este, I met Carlos Ott through a mutual friend. His stories of his beginnings
as a young automobile designer in Uruguay always impressed me. Carlos spoke with such passion of the lines and elegance
of cars. He always said he studied architecture to please his father but his real love lies with automotive design. His
buildings epithomize the purity of the bold strokes of car designs. For years, we waited for the right project to come along
so we could work together. Finally, we created a match made in heaven. Pininfarina, the preeminent design firm dating
back to 1930, has always been associated with the best avant garde car and product designs. Their name is inscribed in
every Ferrari, Masserati, Rolls-Royce and Alfa Romeo; while being in the cutting edge of industrial and interior design.
Today, these two denizens of bold, sleek style cross paths with a 21st century design collaboration – 1100 Millecento.
Since 1979, the Related Group has cultivated a reputation for design excellence and innovative partnerships. We have
brought together the world’s best urbanists, architects, interior designers, and real estate minds to the benefit of Miami
and other design-savvy cities throughout the world. This latest collaboration between Carlos Ott and Pininfarina is one of
our most prolific pairings… raising the bar, once again, for the standard of livable design.
What was once the famous Bal Harbour Club will become the spectacular all-new Oceana Bal Harbour – a condominium paradise defined by complete flow-through residences and unobstructed views of South Florida beaches, the Atlantic, Biscayne Bay, and city highlights like the Bal Harbour Shops.
Just inside the main entrance, the art of sculptor, Jeff Koons, captivates with “Pluto and Proserpina” and its appearance of liquid gold. Breathtaking floor-to-ceiling windows and extra-deep balconies frame a world of natural perfection: manicured park spaces, idyllic marinas, picturesque sidewalk cafes, chic shops, and some of South Florida’s most gorgeous beaches.
Filled with attention to detail and yet remarkably understated, Oceana Bal Harbour is your canvas… it is luxury designed just for you.
28 Floors – 240 oceanfront units
25 floors of mixed 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedrooms
apartments, with maid quarters*, plus
1 floor with 4 Penthouse and 2 floors
with 4 Duplex Upper-Penthouses.
Starting at 2 million
$0.95 per sq. ft.
Downtown Doral is one of South Florida’s most desirable locations. Only steps away from shopping, fine dining, entertainment, golf and a one-of-a-kind Charter School, you will enjoy chic living in a downtown ambiance. Positioned along Downtown Doral’s picturesque Paseo, a new residential address epitomizes chic, connected living in the heart of the city. As one of the tallest buildings in Doral, 5300 Paseo residents enjoy breathtaking views of the Paseo, surrounding world-class golf courses, and the city skyline.
- 219 luxuriously appointed residences
- Unique, contemporary architectural design by award-winning architectural firm, Sieger Suarez
- Stunning zero-entry pool and resort-style deck area with custom lounge day beds, cabanas and umbrellas
- Grand porte-cochere entry with valet service
- Expansive lobby with 20 ft. ceilings designed by Adriana Hoyos
- 24 hour lobby attendant
- Fob-controlled security system throughout
- Integrated high-speed internet in all common areas
- Multiple high-speed, secure-access elevators
- Take the elevator to your private, state-of-the-art fitness center overlooking the Paseo
- Children’s playroom
- Electric car charging stations
- Spacious 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Residences and Penthouses
- Lofted ceilings up to 10 feet
- Private 10 foot terraces – select residences with lanais
- Limitless golf course and Paseo views
- Energy-efficient central air and heating systems with Apple Nest wireless thermostats
- Contemporary 24” x 24” Porcelanosa® tile flooring with a variety of color selections
- 10’ ceilings slab-to-slab with floor to ceiling windows
- Spacious residences with great room, family room, dining room and breakfast nooks Private service suites with bathroom
- Individual unit access high-speed elevators
- European cabinetry with multiple color selections and self-closing drawers and concealed hinges
- Exquisite Quartz countertops with multiple color selections of glass and stone mosaic backsplash
- High-end stainless steel appliances, featuring electric cook top, self-cleaning range, microwave, multi-cycle dishwasher, ultra-quiet garbage disposal and French door refrigerator
- Single under mount stainless steel sink with 10-inch depth
Centro stands as proof that you truly can have it all. Location, style, quality, and value are all hallmarks of life in our city center.
- Triple-height lobby entrance
- 24-Hour reception desk
- Secured key-fob entry access
- Full-service valet parking
- Ground-floor anchor restaurant and retail space
- High-speed controlled elevators
- Exclusive outdoor pet area with access controlled secure entry and exit
- Two-Story Penthouse Recreation Area
- Health Club & Spa
- Residents Lounge and Social Room Pool with 360° Views
- Skyline Lounge
Sales Director – Nelson Rios
Phone – 305.938.5711
Finding the right place to call home in the Miami area can be a bit of a challenge. However, living in the Coconut Grove area might just be the answer. This area provides residents with many attractions nearby and a convenient location for transportation and business. It’s considered one of the best areas for families in Miami, as well.
The Grove at Grand Bay building sits on over 3 acres and provides over 300 feet of frontage on South Bayshore Drive. Residents can choose from units located in both the north and south tower. You will be greeted by 25-foot ceilings when you arrive in the lobby, along with a private elevator for every residence.
Not only will you feel safe with the privacy of the building, but there are also many great amenities residents of Grove at Grand Bay gain access to. The views are amazing from both buildings and units feature 12-foot high ceilings, deep terraces and beautiful decor. If your unit has more than 4,000 square feet, you will receive a two-car garage, as well.
Those looking for even more luxury can choose from either the Penthouse or corner residences, which feature staff quarters and bath. Other amenities you can choose include butler services, pet spa, a world-class gym, valet parking, onsite chef service, spa and treatment rooms. As a resident, you can also use your terrace for summer cooking and enjoy the rooftop swimming pool or the great lawn swimming pool.
The location of the Grove at Grand Bay is close to many of the best attractions in Miami and it’s just a short drive to the airport. This is a very desirable location for new residents. Many already enjoy living in Coconut Grove and with a unit in this building, you can, too.
Sales Center – 2675 South Bayshore Drive Coconut Grove, FL 33133
Phone – 305.929.8646
Sales Director – Philip Freedman