Completed in 2005.
This minimalist three-tower beachfront complex was designed by Sieger Suarez. Two of Beach Club’s three building climb to forty-four floors and the third tops out at fifty-one, rising over the Atlantic Ocean and occupying almost nine acres of oceanfront. The interiors were designed by Yabu Pushelberg as a contemporary showcase for the interplay of lighting and art. The intention is to create an atmosphere that is sophisticated, elegant and exuberant. Much of the building’s artwork, such as wood wall reliefs by Toranto wood sculptor Scott Eunson and towering bent plywood sculptures by the Japanese artist Hirotoshi Sawada, give the Beach Club a sense of warmth. This mood is further accentuated by the infinity-edge pool, its surrounding cabanas and ounge furniture, which evoke images of the South Seas.
For resale’s please contact RelatedISG at www.RelatedISG.com
- 24-hour valet
- On-site management and engineer
- Beachfront, infinity-edge, heated pool
- The Garden at 321; exquisitely landscaped urban oasis fashioned by world renowned designer Enzo Enea
- Fit 321; elite fitness center overlooking Ocean Drive
- The Ocean Library; resident lounge featuring unique collection of art, architecture and culinary books
- Residence Features-Boutique building with only twenty-one units (including two Penthouses & two, two-story Beach Villas)
- Breathtaking Atlantic Ocean & City views
- Flow-through layout with East and West balconies in every residence¨
- North, South, East & West exposure – Private elevator lobbies for each residence
- High ceilings with floor-to-ceiling glass
- 10’ deep oceanfront terraces (Ocean Tower Residences)
- Sleek, open kitchens with European cabinetry
- Premium appliances including induction cooktop, double multifunction ovens, wine cooler, built-in espresso system, fully integrated refrigerator/freezer and dishwasher
- Under-mount sink with designer faucet
Residence Features continued:
- Stone countertops
- Elegant European-imported marble combined with bold, contemporary fixtures in bathrooms
- Oversized shower with floor-to-ceiling glass, marble, rain shower, handheld spray and private water closet (Master baths)
- Soaking tub (Ocean Tower Master baths)
Peloro Miami Beach will feature 115 residences in one, two and three bedroom floor plans in a seven-story mid-rise. Units range from 759 sq. ft. to 2,357 sq. ft. The development is perfectly situated in mid-beach on Indian Creek and the Bay just minutes from Bal Harbour and South Beach. It is also directly across from the beach. Ground breaking is expected in early Spring 2013 with a delivery date in late 2015.
Amenities at Peloro will include:
- Elegant entrance
- Private water front property
- High tech fitness center
- Resort style pool
- Lush landscaping
- Covered secure parking garage with 24-hour surveillance
- 24- hour valet and assigned parking
- 24-hour security
- 10% at reservation – October 2012
- 10% at contract – Contract – Estimated to be towards the end of 2012
- 20% at Ground Breaking – Spring 2013
- 10% at top off – Estimated to be in the Spring 2015
- Balance at closing expected in late 2015
The Bond at Brickell is the first new condominium to be developed on Brickell Avenue since Miami’s last real estate cycle. The 44-story luxury tower will be home to 328 residences that will attract residents from throughout the Americas and around the world. Inspired by the best of classic British elegance and appointed with modern day amenities, The Bond introduces a new standard of luxury living to the Brickell Financial District.
Located at 1080 Brickell Avenue in the heart of one of Miami’s most pedestrian-friendly neighborhoods, The Bond is situated in the heart of downtown Miami’s Brickell Financial District. Residents and visitors will access The Bond via entrances on Brickell Avenue and South Miami Avenue. Public transportation is just steps away and world-class shopping, dining, entertainment and cultural destinations such as the Shops at Mary Brickell Village, American Airlines Area and the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts are within reach.
The Bond is comprised of 44 floors and 323 luxury residences ranging from studios, 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom units, to exclusive lofts and penthouses.
595 parking spaces
Approximately 5,000 square feet of retail space on the 2nd floor
Construction will get underway in Summer 2013 with completion slated for summer 2015
Pre-construction prices start in the $200’s to over $1 million.
10% at Reservation 10% at Contract 20% at Ground Breaking 10% at Top Off
50% at Closing