Detail & Description
East Edgewater is the first neighborhood of the new Miami – as much about the city as it is about the bay. At Biscayne Boulevard and 27th Street, ION is about connectingall of Miami’s great neighborhoods and economic drivers. The Arts & Entertainment District, Midtown, Wynwood, the Design District, Downtown and Brickell, and Miami Beach – all surround you, with direct access to all the freeways. East Edgewater is about connection without congestion.
- Immediate access to public transportation such as Miami Trolley and Car2Go Masterfully designed by award-winning architecture firm Arquitectonica
- Sophisticated interior design by Greg Bates of Hirsch Bedner Associates, known for his work in hospitality including the Mandarin Oriental at Time Warner Center in New York
- Landscape design featuring native, sustainable plants, by award-winning Arquitectonica GEO, landscape designers of the Perez Art Museum Miami
- Elegantly appointed, double-height lobby with 24-hour concierge staff
- Beautifully landscaped, half-acre, 8th-floor resort pool deck featuring a dramatic, heated 75’ lap pool with aqua-massage seating, reflective pool, outdoor living rooms, massage area and cabanas, communal fire pit, outdoor cinema, bocce court and terraced outdoor summer kitchen with chef’s table.
- 37th-floor Sky Deck with extraordinary panoramic water and cityscape views, plunge pool, resident sky bar & lounge and sunning terrace